RETURN POLICY (30 DAYS)
NO CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 24 HOURS OF ORDER PLACEMENT.
All Kingston Brass products are sold as new and covered by our standard manufacturer warranty. Please consult a qualified professional to make sure the merchandise you are purchasing is what you want and it will fit your specific field conditions. If you have any questions regarding a product, please contact us via email or call at (877) 2-KBRASS (252-7277) for free assistance before your placing order.
We recommend that you open and inspect your items upon receipt, should you find any discrepancy or defect with your item, or if at any time you encounter any problems such as missing or defective parts please contact us immediately. We will gladly send you the replacement parts.
- Buyer must obtain RMA number, follow the return instruction and pay to ship the product back to our warehouse at your own cost. Return without RMA number will not be processed.
- Buyer agrees to pay a 25% restocking fee per item in your order. This charge may be made in advance or deducted from your credit.
- All returned items must be in original packaging, show no sign of physical damage or parts shortage; this may affect the amount credited on your return.
All refunds will be credited back to its original payment method; Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after receipt of the returned products. No refunds or exchanges will be processed before receiving your returned products.
SETUP A RETURN
BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
To return any merchandise, you must request an RMA – “Return Merchandise Authorization” [within 30 days from the date order is received], from our online support department with your order number and provide item(s) you wish to return.
- Merchandise must not be installed and must in 100% resalable new condition.
- You have to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) from our online department before shipping back the merchandise.
- Customer pays return shipping costs back to Kingston Brass’s Warehouse
- All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, based on the value of the returned merchandise.
- Shipping is Non-Refundable.
- Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
- Returns requested past 30 days of delivery will be denied.
MERCHANDISE THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED
- Special Order items – any item listed as Special Order or Custom is non-returnable
- Merchandise over 30 Days from the day you received your order
- Original boxes that have damage or markings on them
- Merchandise installed, scratched or dented or in not as new condition
- If merchandise is missing accessories and/or manufacturer documents, product literature, or any other documents that were included with the original merchandise
- Floor Samples, Discontinued, Final sale or Clearance items
- Merchandise that is marked as non-returnable or non-cancellable on your receipt
- Natural Stone (Due to the nature of natural stone it may differ from what is displayed. No two stones are the same)
- Tiles that are not in original packaging and not FULL boxes
- Washlets, toilet seats and bidets
- Merchandise shipped to us or our vendors without an RMA number
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES (Inspection, Shipping charges and Restock fees)
In the event that you received the wrong merchandise, missing merchandise, or your merchandise arrived damaged, you must report this within 48 hours to qualify for a cost-free replacement.
Damages to the box must be noted on the bill of lading (shipping courier’s forwarding receipt form) and reported to Customer Support within 48 hours of receipt of your merchandise. After 48 hours, it is assumed that your order arrived in perfect condition and that all the correct items were received. If you are planning to install or use the merchandise at a later time, please inspect the item(s) within 48 hours and store it safely away.
If someone else signs for your order when delivered, it is as if you received the delivery personally and you assume the responsibility.
If you decide that you don’t want the merchandise ordered, or you are returning the merchandise due to buyer’s remorse, you will be charged for the return shipping to the manufacturer’s/distributor's warehouse and a 25% restocking fee will be applied. A return shipping quote and return label can be provided to you upon request.
KingstonBrass.com does not always charge our customers for outbound Shipping and Handling and absorbs this cost. However, if you refuse delivery of an undamaged product, you will be responsible for return shipping charges and may be liable for original shipping charge.
Please be advised KingstonBrass.com is not liable for any additional charges incurred by the customer following the delivery of a damaged product. If a replacement order is requested the item(s) are subject to normal lead times and do not qualify for expedited shipment nor additional compensation.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES DUE TO SHIPPING DAMAGE
If you receive a damaged item, KingstonBrass.com will replace the item free of charge, or you may elect to have a store credit. Please follow instructions below:
Inspecting and receiving your Merchandise
Please inspect your package carefully when it arrives and note the condition of the box. Keep in mind that by signing the shipping courier’s forwarding receipt form, you are acknowledging that your merchandise arrived in good condition and KingstonBrasscom will not be able to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
Signing for your Merchandise
You must notate damage/damages/missing items on the delivery receipt, in order to receive replacement merchandise at no cost. If you see damage to the box or missing boxes, Accept the Shipment and write on the shipping courier’s forwarding receipt form: “Damaged or Missing Boxes”. When y