FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Kingston Brass is dedicated to helping you with your questions and concerns.
MISCELLANEOUS (CUSTOMER SERVICE)
- Do you offer Color/Finish Samples?
Yes. We do offer Color/Finish Samples. We have created a finish sample key ring kit that will allow you to match up our faucet finishes to your project. Please click the link to purchase. Click Here for Finish Samples
- Are you finishes Distressed/Antiqued or Living? Will they wear over time?
Kingston offers several special finishes that fall into two main groups: antiqued/distressed and living. Our antiqued/intentionally distressed finishes include Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Naples Bronze, and Brushed Black Stainless Steel. Our living finish is Oil Rubbed Bronze. Antiqued/distressed finishes have had a darkener applied to create the appearance of patina and age. Due to the nature of plating and distressing processes, each production lot of these finishes varies slightly in brightness and tone. Some degree of inconsistency between items in antiqued or distressed finishes should be expected. We cannot guarantee an exact match between items in these finishes. The differences in tone and brightness are a variation rather than a flaw or defect. Living Finishes change over time. Our Oil Rubbed Bronze will patina over time such as taking on highlights in high-touch areas. We consider this dynamic nature a feature that gives each faucet a unique character over its lifetime of use and does not constitute a defect or flaw. Like our antiqued/distressed finishes, some degree of inconsistency between living finish items should be expected. We cannot guarantee an exact match between items in Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- I tried to place an order but it didn't go through. Why do I see a pending charge on my bank account?
If your order failed during checkout for billing address mismatch or incorrect CVV code, your bank will often put an authorization for the charge as they attempt to verify the transaction. If the charge is denied because of an error or address mismatch, this authorization hold will typically drop off within 24 hours. If you place a 2nd attempt for the order to go through, but don’t see the original charge refund, please call your Bank and they will be able to assist you with removing the authorization.
- If I order a product from Kingston Brass, who can I contact for any type of tracking for my item?
You may contact Kingston Brass for your tracking number only if you purchased directly from Kingston
Brass Inc. If you have purchased your KB item through a third party, then you should contact your original
place of purchase.
- If my original place of purchase says that my item has been discontinued does that mean Kingston Brass has also discontinued this item as well?
No, this does not mean Kingston Brass has discontinued your item. Although, if a Kingston Brass item has
been discontinued, we may not carry any replacement parts for that item. For further info, contact Kingston
- Where can I purchase replacement parts for my Kingston Brass item?
Replacement parts can be purchased through original place of purchase or contacting our customer
service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
- I PURCHASED A MIXED FINISH ITEM FROM KINGSTON BRASS BUT NOW I DON’T LIKE IT. CAN I CHANGE OUT THE ITEM COLOR I DON’T LIKE?
Kingston Brass offers a wide variety of mixed finish items so depending on your model number, you may
be able to change out the finish you do not particularly like.
- WHAT IS THE WARRANTY FOR KINGSTON BRASS FAUCETS?
Kingston Brass provides a 10-year limited warranty to its original purchaser.
MISSING PARTS / PART DEFECTS
- IF MY KINGSTON BRASS FAUCET IS LEAKING WHAT SHOULD I DO?
First you should turn off your water supply to the faucet. Contact a professional plumber to assess the
cause of the leak. If the plumber determines your leak was caused by a product failure, contact your original
place of purchase so they can request the necessary replacement parts.
- THE HOT OR COLD INDICATOR BUTTON FELL OFF MY KINGSTON BRASS HANDLE. WHERE CAN I FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR MY ITEM?
You can call Kingston Brass as we carry buttons for your Kingston Brass handle. You may want to try
before reinstalling your button to place a small amount of model glue onto the button. Then place the
indicator in place properly. Hold for a few seconds and you should be done.
- IF THE KINGSTON BRASS ITEM I PURCHASED ARRIVES BROKEN, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Contact your original place of purchase so they can take the appropriate measures in replacing your item.
- IF THE FINISH ON MY KINGSTON BRASS ITEM IS COMING OFF SHOULD I RETURN MY ITEM? IF SO, WHERE SHOULD I RETURN IT?
You do not necessarily need to return your item. Some parts on