Tips for Choosing and Installing a Robe Hook
Featured Image: SKU – BA7977C
Turning a bathroom into a personal oasis doesn’t have to involve a costly remodel. Instead, adding a few new accessories and fixtures can go a long way in making the space inviting and relaxing.
One perfect addition that is simple but adds to the spa-like setting of any bathroom is a robe hook. Paired with a big fluffy robe, this bathroom accessory will take any bathroom’s ambiance to the next level.
For homeowners interested in adding a robe hook to their bathroom, the following guide will assist in choosing the right style, as well as quick tips for DIY installation.
Choosing a Robe Hook
When choosing a robe hook, there will be numerous styles, designs, and finishes to pick from. Breaking down the choice into these three options can help make the choice easier.
1. Choose the style.
Robe hooks are available in a variety of styles. From sleek and modern to ornate and elegant, decide which style will best match the bathroom’s design.
2. Choose the design.
Not only are there numerous styles available, but robe hooks are available in a variety of designs. Pick from single hooks or double hooks.
3. Choose the finish.
Finally, the last choice to make is the robe hook finish. Choose from oil-rubbed bronze, polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished brass, antique brass, and more.
Installing a Robe Hook
- To install a robe hook, first, gather the appropriate tools:
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
- Power drill
- Marking pencil
- Next, locate where you would like to install the robe hook.
- Place a base onto the wall and trace around it with a pencil.
- Place the mounting plate in the center of the pencil outline you just made, and mark the location of the mounting holes.
- Drill holes at the marked locations
- Insert the anchors into the holes and hammer until flush with the wall.
- Screw the mounting plate to the wall with the mounting screws.
- Place the unit, with the small hole in the base underneath, over the mounting plate by tightening the slotted set screw with a flathead screwdriver until the base is tightly fixed.
Shop Kingston Brass
Robe hooks are just one of many bathroom accessories that can bring new life to a bathroom. These accessories are easy to install and are easy on any homeowner’s budget. Though the improvement might be small, adding a new set of bathroom accessories will liven up the space and pull together the room’s design. Shop Kingston Brass for premium-quality bathroom accessories and find the ideal fit for any bathroom style.