Personalize Your Bathroom Upgrade
Featured Image: KS412SB_EV7007_@melisaclementdesigns
Upgrading a bathroom is a great way to add a fresh feel to the entire home. Something as simple as installing a brand new faucet and sink can go a long way in renovating a house without the need for a major remodel.
Kingston Brass carries a variety of bathroom fixtures that will help personalize any home upgrade. With quality products designed to meet all budgets, renovation is made easy with their premium selection.
For the homeowner looking at upgrading their bathroom, it is important to ensure that the renovation reflects their personal touch. The following guide will help homeowners personalize their next upgrade.
Choose Your Favorite Finish
Personalization begins with choosing fixture finishes. From faucets to towel rings, every item will feature a distinct finish. Finishes are a great way to let personality shine and to make a renovation fresh. The following three bold finish styles are a great choice for the homeowner looking to showcase a personal touch:
- Brass: A brass finish adds a warm tone to any room. When paired with classic elements, brass can offer an antique feel to the space.
- Matte Black: With its dark, flat tone, a matte black finish is a neutral option that will enhance a minimalist or modern style.
- Chrome: A chrome finish has long been esteemed for its cool tones. Adding chrome fixtures will sharpen the room, pairing well with both contemporary and minimalistic designs.
Consider an Extra Touch
Another great way to turn an upgrade into a personalized renovation is by installing a few fun accessories. Rather than sticking to the basics, consider the following bathroom accessories:
- Towel warmers: Interested in exiting the shower to a fluffy warm towel? A towel warmer is a great personal touch for any home.
- Soap dispensers: A soap dispenser is a perfect chance for homeowners to let their personality shine through. With a variety of styles to choose from, this accessory will match any design preference.
- Robe Hooks: More than just a place to hang a robe, these hooks are available in numerous styles. Adding a robe hook to a bathroom renovation is an opportunity to allow a unique style to shine through.
Don’t Be Afraid of the New
Finally, for the homeowner who wants their next bathroom upgrade to truly allow their personality to shine through, it is important not to shy away from new ideas. For example, maybe a homeowner is accustomed to standard ceramic white sinks. A stunning topaz blue pedestal sink might be the perfect choice to implement a little more personality and a fresh look.
Kingston Brass offers a variety of styles and designs, allowing any homeowner to showcase their personal taste. Personalizing a home upgrade is made simple with their easy-to-access online selection.