bridge faucets, Decorating, DIY, Farmhouse sinks, Featured, kitchen design, matte black, oil rubbed bronze, traditional, Vintage, vintage brass
7 Christmas Decorations to Complement your Rustic Farmhouse
The rustic farmhouse theme has become a prominent theme incorporated throughout homes in the year of 2018. Minimalist color palettes and stylized furniture pieces adorned with flairs of elegant, vintage trimmings characterize a home unlike any other. However, when Christmas time comes around, there is no need to hold back on either theme. Beautifully mesh the rustic beauty of your home with the merriment of Christmas, and decorate your farmhouse sink, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, and distressed wood furniture pieces with specific stylized ornamentation.
- Garland. Nothing pairs as well with the traditionally styled oil rubbed bronze, vintage brass, or matte black farmhouse bridge faucet than the green of garland.
- Poinsettias. The classic red flowers will blend beautifully with the distressed wood and dark faucets.
- Kraft paper. The epitome of rustic Christmas is perfectly Kraft wrapped presents encased with decorative ribbon sitting under a grand tree.
- Burlap. Burlap is a universal material that can be incorporated into a variety of Christmas decorations including a wreath, ornaments, ribbon, and more.
- Twine. Wrap your kraft wrapped presents in classic twine to tie your rustic home together.
- Pinecones. The classic pinecone not only pairs well with distressed wood but will also fill your home with the sweet smell!
- Candles. Candles will both brighten and make your home smell as good as it looks.
This holiday season, turn your rustic farmhouse into the ultimate Christmas farmhouse with the incorporation of specific adornment that will complement your vintage themed farmhouse sink, bridge faucet, and other oil rubbed bronze, vintage brass, or matte black fixtures down to the tee.