Care instructions for your Kingston Brass products
We want to ensure that you get long-lasting performance from your Kingston Brass product.
Please read the following care instructions:
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or sponges for cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or cleaners containing ammonia, bleach, acids, alcohol, solvents or other products not recommended for metallic finishes.
- Do not let water accumulate on the fixtures surface as the mineral deposits will dull the finish.
- Do not use Plumber’s Putty on installation.
- Use only a silicone-based caulking on installation.
- Wipe the faucet dry after each use.
- Clean only with non abrasive cleaning products, since are products are non-porous you will only need a mild soap such as dish washing.
- If desired you periodically can apply a light coating of carnauba wax, (except on the bathtubs interior).
- Periodically remove aerator and clean any debris accumulated as this will reduce the flow of water.
Damage to the surface and underlying material resulting from improper treatment or installation is not covered by warranty.
Please refer to the literature included with your product for more detailed care instructions.