The Millennium Wall Mount Faucet is a Modern Bathroom Trend for 2019, KS8123ZX
As of late, the popularity of wall mount faucets has been rising. And for bathrooms, it has become a trend that notably has been seen in various modern homes. As a fixture that attaches to the wall, these faucets benefit washrooms and contemporary bathrooms. With the Millennium look, the KS8123ZX can immediately transform the home into a charming haven. Utilize creative solutions in your next DIY project with the Millennium faucet and piece by piece make your bathroom the place of beauty.
By integrating the eclectic style of the 1930s Art Deco style with hints of classical design, the Millennium look is apparent as a bold exhibit to the home.
The common denominator being the Millennium cross handles throughout the line, this is the perfect choice of products if you seek to give your home the ideal mixture of the classic 1930s style and an ageless contemporary decor. This bold collection will surely raise praise for both its dependable functionality and nostalgic elegance.
Cleanup is a breeze as counter space is cleared up with wall-mount faucets. Additionally, the dual handles allow for precise temperature control for water flow.
The brass material makes up most of the faucets from Kingston Brass thanks to its durability and reliance for daily use. Brass is less likely to corrode or leak but also with hard water use, the faucets need minimal care.
The faucet is also available in six other finishes along with Vintage Brass: Polished Chrome, Polished Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, and Matte Black.
Other features to highlight indicates:
- A drip-free ceramic disc cartridge
- 1.2 GPM/4.5 LPM Water Flow Rate at 60 PSI (CEC Standard)
- Standard 1/2″ IPS Connection
- 8″ Spout Reach
BASIC CLEANING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR FAUCET
- Clean only with mild, non-abrasive cleaning products, such as dishwashing soap or hand soap.
- Use only a silicone-based caulking on installation.
- It is advised to use a warm water and vinegar solution with a washcloth against calcium or lime buildup.
- Periodically remove the aerator and clean any debris accumulated as this will reduce the flow of water.
- Wipe the faucet dry after each use.