SINK FEATURE 3: Profile of the BGKUD321910DBN Gourmetier Kitchen Sink
- Model Number: BGKUD321910DBN
- Brand Name: Gourmetier
- Collection Name: Wishaw
- Category: Sink
- Sub-Category: Kitchen Sink
- Sub-Category2: Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Material: Stainless Steel
From research and comments, a two-bowl configuration has been the most common type of sink for homeowners. More options are provided with the dimensions of the bowl. The 50-50 configuration is popular but for cooking purposes, other choices are available in the 60-40, 70-30 or even the 80-20 configuration. Ultimately, personal preference is the foremost decision in picking a kitchen sink.
ABOUT THE BRAND: GOURMETIER:
Embrace utilitarian charm with the Gourmetier brand. With an array of products from kitchen faucets to kitchen sinks and water filtration faucets, the collection hosts products of sturdy build and quality material for excellence in reliability and endurance. Indulge your kitchen decor with the pristine touch of Gourmetier, adding a flourishing breeze of transitional charm.
ABOUT THE MATERIAL – STAINLESS STEEL:
- The stainless steel material can last for a lifetime. The 18-gauge (thickest stainless steel) can allow many years of good use. It may not look new forever, but it’ll age gracefully. Most importantly, the kitchen sink will be very functional.
- For maintenance and care, cleaning the stainless steel sink with any abrasive soap may be doable, although it may scratch and dull the surface, but it won’t affect the integrity of the sink.
- The color matches with surrounding kitchen elements.
- The material may reveal water spots. If this is a problem for you, don’t consider stainless steel. However, using Carnauba wax may help to lower amount of water spots.
- Any gauge you choose higher than 18-gauge might increase the likelihood of you seeing dents.
- You might experience some noise from stainless steel sinks despite having the best quality sound-deadening coatings.