How to Pick the Right Tub Faucet for Your Bathroom
Featured Image – @forever.six.acres from Instagram – SKU: KS246MB
For homeowners with a bathtub, the faucet is one of the key components that makes the tub usable. But when choosing a new tub faucet, there are countless options available. This can make it hard to know how to pick the right tub faucet for a specific bathroom.
In this guide, homeowners can learn how to best pick a tub faucet, allowing for a fun and quick upgrade to any bathroom space.
Determine the Design Needed
The first place to begin when picking a tub faucet is by choosing the design. Different types of tub faucets are designed to work with various styles of bathtubs.
Choose from the following based on the style of the bathtub:
- Deck Mount Clawfoot Tub Faucet: These specialty tub faucets are a great pick for clawfoot or freestanding tubs with pre-drilled holes to allow the installation of the faucet.
- Wall Mount Clawfoot Tub Faucet: Another clawfoot tub faucet option is the wall mount version. This faucet does not require a deck mount, but instead, it can be installed on the tub wall if the tub is designed for such faucet or the nearby bathroom wall if the tub is close enough to the wall.
- Freestanding Tub Filler: Another option for freestanding tubs is the tub filler. This faucet requires little mounting space and overhangs the tub.
- Roman Tub Faucet: A unique and elegant design, these faucets mount to the deck or the wall and offer a sophisticated take on tub faucet design.
- Tub Only Faucets: For homeowners with a traditional tub and no shower, these simple faucets are a great pick.
- Tub and Shower Faucet Combination: These faucets are a great choice for a traditional shower and bathtub combination, allowing the water to flow to either the tub spout or showerhead.
Double Check the Fit
Once the right design has been chosen, it is time to ensure that the tub faucets being considered will fit the space. Make sure to measure the area and take note of any current plumbing or connections.
Have Fun with the Finish and Style
Finally, the most enjoyable part of picking out a new tub faucet is choosing the finish and style. This is where creativity can take center stage. From sleek and modern to elegant and traditional, the options are endless.
When picking the style and finish, make sure to consider the other elements in the bathroom. For example, if the rest of the bathroom’s motif is minimalistic, it is a good idea to pick a tub faucet that will fit the theme. Conversely, it can be a good opportunity to upgrade multiple fixtures at once to achieve a whole new bathroom design.
Shop Kingston Brass
Picking out a new tub faucet is simple with Kingston Brass’ online catalog. Here, homeowners can pick from numerous designs and styles, with an option to match any budget or preference. Not only that, but homeowners will love the high quality of each product, designed for long-lasting use. Choose the perfect new tub faucet today.