How to Install a Wall-Mount Towel Warmer
Featured Image: TWW3624MB
Creating a warm and inviting space is key for making a bathroom a place of comfort and relaxation. Every little detail helps to contribute to a bathroom’s warm feel. One such addition that brings literal warmth to the room is a towel warmer. What could be better than ending a warm shower with a freshly warmed towel?
Kingston Brass offers a vast selection of towel warmers. While some towel warmers are designed as a freestanding rack, others are mounted to the wall. For homeowners looking to purchase a wall-mount towel warmer, understanding the installation process will be key. The following quick guide will walk homeowners through the easy installation of a wall-mount towel warmer.
Tools You Need
Before getting started, it is important to gather the right tools for the job. To install a wall-mount towel warmer, the following items will be needed:
- Measuring tape
- Power drill (8 mm)
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- Allen wrench (6mm & 2.5 mm)
Once all the right tools have been gathered, installation can begin. The following steps apply to plug-in models. Different steps are required for hardwire models.
- Place the towel warmer rack face down on the floor on top of a blanket or other soft item
- Attach the mounting tubes to the back of the rack. This will be done by inserting the Allen screws and securing them with an Allen wrench.
- Place the towel warmer at the desired location on the wall. With a pencil, mark the location of the four mounting tubes on the wall. Double-check lines with a leveler, ensuring the rack is straight.
- Using the power drill, create holes for the anchors on the marked locations.
- Use the right anchors for the type of wall and secure the support cores to the wall using the included screws.
- Finally, plug the towel warmer rack into a dedicated outlet.
Once the towel rack is installed, the level can be used to ensure the towel rack is installed properly.
Shopping Kingston Brass for Towel Warmers
For the homeowner interested in adding the luxurious experience of having a warm towel handy after every shower, Kingston Brass offers a vast selection of quality towel warmers from which to choose. With easy installation, this is a great DIY project that adds comfort and value to any home.