Choosing the Best Black Kitchen Faucets
Featured Image – @wrenstedinteriors from Instagram – SKU: KS1270ALBS
Designing a kitchen involves careful consideration of each fixture and appliance. Every component will come together to create a specific design and style for the room.
For homeowners considering a renovation to their kitchen, choosing a new faucet will be top on that list of upgrades to make. And, in many cases, a big part of the debate will be around which finish is the right pick. One great choice to consider is a black kitchen faucet. These faucets, when paired with the right design, make a lasting investment.
Why Choose a Black Kitchen Faucet?
With so many finishes available, why pick a black kitchen faucet? Here are the main benefits of black kitchen faucets:
- They wear well over time and require very little maintenance.
- Black is a neutral tone, which means it can be paired with both warm and cool finishes, making it easy to match with other fixtures and appliances.
- They add a modern touch to the room.
Choosing the Right Black Finish
When choosing a black kitchen faucet, there are two main finish styles to pick from:
- Black stainless
- Matte black
While both finishes can be used well in a kitchen design, matte black is an increasingly popular choice due to its subtle styling. Matte black is also ideal when pairing it with a blend of finishes in the kitchen.
The Best Black Kitchen Faucet Choices
Once the decision has been made to invest in a black kitchen faucet, it’s time to pick out the right style.
- Pre-rinse faucet: When choosing a black pre-rinse faucet, a great pick is the Gourmetier Continental Single-Handle with its modern styling and premium finish.
- Pot filler: For a pot filler, make sure that the style chosen will meld well with the style of the oven. A great neutral choice is the Restoration Wall Mount in matte black.
- Wall mount: Wall-mount faucets help free up sink space. Make sure to choose a black wall-mount faucet that will complement the sink. A good pick for most sink styles is the Concord, which offers subtle and sleek styling.
- Bridge: Bridge faucets are all about elegance. For this reason, the Whitaker Industrial makes a great black bridge faucet choice for any kitchen.
Shop Black Kitchen Faucets at Kingston Brass
For the homeowner interested in a black kitchen faucet, there is no better place to begin the hunt than with Kingston Brass. Kingston Brass offers a quality selection of black kitchen faucets in a variety of styles and designs. Choose from luxury products and find the perfect fit for any kitchen upgrade.