Care and Maintenance for Your Shower Head
– Before installation, let the water run for at least a minute. This will help clear any debris.
– Some Kingston Brass shower heads are equipped with easy clean rubber jets. Every once a week, run your finger across the rubber jets of the shower head. This will help squeeze out debris that may start accumulating.
– Clean the shower head at least once every 6-8 weeks by removing it and flushing out any kind of rubbish or small debris by turning the shower head upside down and gently tapping it to dislodge any solid matter that may have collected.
– Some Kingston Brass shower heads have a mesh screen. You can remove the screen with the aid of a small screw or needle nose pliers and rinse it under flowing water. If the screen shows signs of extreme build-up, cleaning it with an old toothbrush will do the job.
– Every 3 months, remove the shower head and soak overnight in a 50/50 solution of water and vinegar. Rinse thoroughly before re-installing.
If you have any questions regarding our shower heads, leave a comment or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.