The Beauty of the Concord Bridge Faucet Adds Modern Charm to the Kitchen, KS8278DLBS
- Fabricated from brass and zinc alloy material for reliability and durability
- Equipped with drip-free ceramic-disc cartridges
- Includes a deck mount setup with a 4-hole installation
- Features a water flow rate of 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM at 60 PSI
- 1/2″-14 NPSM Inlet Connection
- Spout clearance measurement: 7-5/8″
- Spout reach measurement: 9-1/8″
- Includes a side sprayer
- Available in a number of corrosion-resistant finishes
- Coordinates well with other Concord-designed products
A: Replacement parts can be purchased through original place of purchase or contacting our customer
service at email@example.com.
A: First you should turn off your water supply to the faucet. Contact a professional plumber to assess the
cause of the leak. If the plumber determines your leak was caused by a product failure, contact your original
place of purchase so they can request the necessary replacement parts.
A: Depending on your faucet style, the hole requirement varies.
Q: What is the recommended hole size for my kitchen faucet?
A: The standard recommended hole size is 1-3/8”.
A: For single hole – With the single-hole faucet installation, there is no deck plate and accessory.
For two holes – One hole is for the single faucet and the second hole is reserved for accessories like
sprayers and soap dispensers.
right hole is reserved for the cold water handle.
For four holes – Generally, the final hole is reserved for the sprayer or soap dispenser.